Mary Jo over at Whatzitknits nominated me for a Super Sweet Blogger Award. She found my blog after the publication of my Moon Mirrors scarf. I'm looking forward to seeing what she knits using the tapestry method!
As part of the award I am naming Twelve Sweet Blogs:
Clotheshorse This issue Clotheshorse has a whole section entitled Ice Cream!
Wooly Wonka Fiber Visit now for a giveaway . . .
Leda's Urban Homestead Local foods are important to me.
needled Kate seems very sweet, and we have something in common.
The Sexy Knitter Knitting and baking and a dash of empowerment.
Blue's Blog Yummy alpaca yarn!
The Ladies of Mischief They don't post often, but they're ambrosial.
Gluten Free Mommy Amazing recipes.
Fair World Project Keeps me in the loop.
Diary of a Locavore Beautiful pictures, provocative recipes.
Truly Myrtle Knit design and book reviews.
Ramblings Becky has a book and a sweet baby on the way.
There are also questions to answer:
1. Cookies or cake? Cookies! Though I won't say no to cake . . .
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla. It goes with everything, and supposedly alleviates anxiety. Though again, I won't say no to fair trade chocolate.
3. Favorite sweet treat? Fruit pie.
4. When do you get hit with cravings? I'm actually famous for not getting them.
5. Sweet nickname? Big Peach.
Hi! I'm Kangath---
knit designer, musician, writer, and mother
Click here to join the Kangath Knits email list
for insider updates and special deals.
Ruth Roland is a top Baton Rouge, LA music lesson instructor on TryMusicLessons.com!
Amy Herzog Designs
Knit and Tonic
The Sexy Knitter
Sheep to Shawl
Trappings and Trinkets
Two Sides of the Same Stitch